Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Growing

Today was Kennedy's first day of preschool. "My baby is in preschool!!!" It is crazy how fast time is flying. And finally, she has conquered her fear of going (awkward word moment) poop in the potty. It has been an up hill battle with her on that, but she finally she decided she was ready. And we couldn't be happier.


Along with Kennedy's big day little miss turned 3 months old today. She is getting all big on us as well -literally- she is now weighing in at 16 lb 5 oz. But she is such a cute chub's and so fun these days we wouldn't have it any other way. Besides, I don't think I would know what to do with a skinny baby. Shelby is also getting over thrush for the 2nd time along with a nasty cold (thank you big sister). But thanks to the baby vac it has not been as bad as it could have been.




This is the baby vac I mentioned. For all you mom's out there, this is one of the most valuable items we own. It is seriously a life saver when the little ones are sick. I highly recommend you all get one



1 comments:

Amy said...

I am going to have to look into that device! Your girls are adorable and we miss you much!