Last week we were outside playing, Kennedy enjoying her tricycle. When she says "I want the red bike". We have a red tricycle, so we were confused to why she would want the same bike in a different color. But no, she wanted the "big girl red bike". So we get her on it, and bam she takes off. Hal and I look at each other and are like what!?!? When did she learn to ride that bike? We were blown away, yet soooo proud of her. But I was kinda sad to be reminded that she is growing up so quick. Freeze time please!!!
p.s. that cat behind her she is terrified of. What? Ya that's what we ask every time she freaks out . Silly little girl
Shelby update:
Just shy of 12 weeks. Totally looks like Daddy these days. Weighed 14 lb 6 oz and was 23 1/2 in 2 weeks ago . Smiles and coo's all the time which is just so adorable. I find myself kissing her cute chubbiness every second, and still can't get enough
Just shy of 12 weeks. Totally looks like Daddy these days. Weighed 14 lb 6 oz and was 23 1/2 in 2 weeks ago . Smiles and coo's all the time which is just so adorable. I find myself kissing her cute chubbiness every second, and still can't get enough


1 comments:
We are hoping to get Liam a bike for Christmas...even though, I admit, he has never been on any type of "cycle" at all. We will see!
I'd be kissing those cheeks too!
Post a Comment