Friday, July 30, 2010

Priceless


(This post was started over a month ago, that is how bad I am slacking on blogging. But it is partially our internet's fault because it is as slow as dial up I swear. It has just been easier to post on Face Book, but I'm going to do better)

Priceless is the best word to describe these photos we had taken of the girls. I'm not going to lie, I look at them all the time. I can't help it, they are so fun and cute. I think to my self " I have the most beautiful girls in the world". What mom doesn't think that right? I have over 50 pictures to pick from and if I could I would post them all. But don't worry I wont, but here are a few goodies















1 comments:

Natalie said...

Those are priceless! I love the yellow/black combo photo's...So cute!