Monday, June 28, 2010

3 Weeks

Shelby is a doll, and too much fun. Already 3 weeks old today which I can't believe. These last 3 weeks have gone by so fast. Kennedy has finally adjusted, and her anger towards me and Hal has simmered down quite a bit which is a relief. For me having 2 kids has not been to much of an adjustment, Hal on the other hand would not agree. But we love it all, and it's like she has always been with us.

Last day of being an only child

This is Tyson, the newest addition to our family. He is only 4 days younger then Shelby and about 3 lbs lighter. Shelby is ginormous next to him

Shelby at 2 weeks

When ever I change Shelby Kennedy is right there to help. Here they were having a little conversation. They are so cute together


Look at her wrist, so chubby and so cute

Now that her belly button is no longer infected, she finally had a real bath today. She loves getting her hair washed

3 week pictures. Any chance I get to have them in coordinating outfits I take.


Outside Happy Sumo they had this nice sitting area, so of course I had to get a pic with my phone

2 comments:

The Stringham's said...

love two girls...so much fun...so much work.

Robyn said...

All the pics are so cute! I especially love the one w/Shelby and Tyson...I might be a little biased :)