Thursday, May 20, 2010

Ready To Go

Impatience runs in my family, and my daughters are no exception. Kennedy was 10 days early, and Shelby is trying to outdo her (sibling rivalry already). I will be 37 weeks tomorrow, and this baby girl is already trying to come. Luckily I had an early doctors anointment this week and found out how far I have progressed. I'm dilated to a 3 and she is in position just waiting. I went in to have some blood work done to check my liver functions, long story but luckily ends with a healthy liver. But now that I know she is coming soon, my nights are sleepless because I keep thinking my water will break like it did with Kennedy. And if I don't go by Tuesday I'm being induced. So either way will have our new baby girl in the next couple of days.

In the meantime I'm supposed to be on "bed rest" to keep her in as long as possible. But that has been difficult for me, because I always have something I need to do (wish cleaning was on that list). But we finally got her dresser back today, and it is darling (Erica your girls dresser inspired me :). Besides a few little odds and ends we are officially ready for her to come. Here is a picture of her dresser, and a few of me last week. I finally posed for a picture just so we can show Shelby how fat I got for her. She will need to know later how much I sacrificed for her, you know when she needs to be guilted.

If you can believe it, I'm even a littler bigger now then I was in these last week

Love this color because it will go with any type of furniture we put in her room


So now it is just a waiting game, exciting and scary at the same time.

6 comments:

Lynae said...

wow, I love the dresser! J9 you look so beautiful w/ your belly, sit down and relax, you wont get much down time when Shelby comes!

Alaina said...

Good luck with everything. I love the dresser it looks adorable!

Alisha said...

The dresser looks great! Good luck with everything, so exciting!

Erica Roberts said...

Great dresser. They did a good job. You look great and I cant wait to see this little, although big, baby girl. Good Luck!!

STRINGHAM FAMILY said...

Janine, good luck I hate the waiting game!!!
So excited for you and her dresser is darling! I have a obsession with green furniture. Keep us posted.

Krista S said...

Super cute dresser! Good luck with everything.