Friday, April 23, 2010

Getting Ready

We have about 6 weeks until we welcome our newest little one into the family. Very exciting, and a little scary. But besides buying clothes here and there for her (and a super cute diaper bag I might add) we haven't gotten much for her.

So this past week we bought her crib, and today I purchased her dresser. The dresser is something I have been looking weeks for because we knew we would be buying an older dresser and having it refinished. And trying to get a quality piece with good bones was a challenge. But finally I found this Broyhill dresser that is perfect for what we need it for. The cutest company www.cottagecharmfurniture.com who does a fantastic job at refinishing furniture will turn it into the gem we have been hoping for.

Here is the before picture of the dresser, and I will post the after in a few weeks when we get it back.


And even better news (for us anyway) I finally stopped dragging my feet and potty trained Kennedy. We are so proud of how fast she learned and has only had 1 accident so far. She really is a big girl now. Still lots to do before Shelby comes, but it is fun getting it all ready.

0 comments: