If you haven't already heard, Shelby joined us June 7th weighing a whopping 10 lbs 2 oz and was 19.5 inches long. And no I didn't have a C-Section or have gestational diabetes which are the two questions I keep getting asked.
If you read my last entry you might be confused by either how big she was or why she came later then we thought. Well, my doctor thought she wasn't as big as he thought, and said even if she gained a few more ounces it wouldn't be a big deal. So he didn't want to induce me until 39 weeks (but she came on her own so inducing was not necessary). Ya well those few ounces were a big deal. But I'm over being pissed at my doctor for not listening to me (however I don't think he will deliver #3) and we are thrilled to finally have our cute healthy chubbalicious Shelby.

Kennedy holding her for the first time
Daddy and his girls

6 comments:
Congrats! I hope you're adjusting well. She's adorable!
Congrats! She is so cute!
So fun! I'm so excited for your new adventure! :) She is a chubbster! That is too cute!
Congratulations on your new arrival!! She is too cute!!
Congrats--so exciting! Glad baby and mom are doing great!
So darling!!! You are amazing that's all i can say.
Post a Comment