Sunday, April 11, 2010

Easter 2010

Every holiday just keeps getting better as Kennedy gets older because she actually gets excited about stuff. Easter this year was no exception. Kennedy is obsessed with wearing dresses, so she was over the top about getting to wear her Easter dress all day long. Everything from her Easter basket, to the Easter egg hunt was so exciting for her and we loved watching every minute of it.


Candy of course is what she goes for first

I love her face here looking at the Easter book she got

Showing Daddy how her baby sits in it's new car seat

Love her Easter dress this year


Daddy and Kennedy to cute


Really hope next year the weather is actually nice, the cold is never good

This is the only picture I will include of myself. Yes, I am huge and still have 7 1/2 weeks left. I am going to be ginormous by then

I love this picture, she looks like a old bag lady with that hat on

Kennedy stuffed an entire Reese's egg into her mouth. It took her like 10 minutes to eat half, and then she spit the rest out, silly girl

6 comments:

Amy said...

I was just telling Hal that I was going to pester you about posting a belly shot! I don't care what you say...you look FABULOUS!

Lynae said...

J9 you look so cute with your belly, you need more pictures to show Shelby when she's older!

Shalene said...

They just left my house with my baby to go to the airport...so sad. Visits are never long enough...and this one was no exception. Wish you had been here too.

STRINGHAM FAMILY said...

Janeen love the baby bump!!! Holidays are so fun with kids I have to agree! Good luck these last few weeks.

Tammy said...

Super cute picts!

Sarah said...

Super cute pics!