Monday, November 16, 2009

Excitment Explosions !!!!!


It's the final countdown until New Moon, and I couldn't be more excited!!! Sadly, I do not get to see it until Saturday afternoon (I was totally going to see it Thursday at Midnight, but couldn't find anyone as crazy as me to go that late-Amy I know you totally would have gone w/me). It's like being 8 and waiting for Christmas to come, the anticipation is killing me. But it will be a fabulous afternoon lunching with the most fantastic ladies ever-my sisters- and then an afternoon flick. Were totally nerding out and wearing Twilight t-shirts. That's right, Twilight themed t-shirt and I will have no shame wearing it. Can hardly wait for the nerd fest to start!



5 comments:

Shalene said...

you make me laugh...you couldn't pay me to go see this!

Amy said...

You know I would!!! And that is awesome about the shirts! Make sure you take pictures.

Erica Roberts said...

You are a nerd...and the shirts are a little much. I cant believe I am seeing it before you though. I am going on Friday afternoon and hopefully wont want to kill my self half way through.......

STRINGHAM FAMILY said...

i saw it last night....and LOVED it! I love Edward...really so hot and has the ya know whats to the kiss the girl!!! hope things are going good.

Tammy said...

Janine--I love Twilight too! but Kevin's wife Karyn is a die hard fan. Last year she had Kevin & her dress up as vampires for the midnight showing. (I can't believe he agreed to it). It was such a good show--I'll have to go see it again!