Monday, November 30, 2009

Do You Remember...

a magical place where you can check out as many books and dvd's as you want for free? What is this wonderful place I'm talking about? The Library of course! To be honest I forgot library's even existed and have not been in one since high school. But Hal is an avid reader (Sadly, I am not unless it has to do with Twilight) and was in need of a new selection. And since Costco didn't have anything he hadn't already read he thought "Lets try the library". Normally, I would have said "Have fun see ya later" but figured Kennedy would love it so off we went.

Kennedy was of course thrilled by all the Elmo dvd's, and endless book selections. Mom is even happier because all of Kennedy's bed time stories were really starting to make me mental. Why do kids love the same things over and over and over? We left with 4 dvd's and 4 books for Kennedy and Daddy got 3 books by one of his favorite authors Chuck Palahniuk's (who writes crazy if you ask me). I didn't even bother to look for my self because lets be honest, I would never get to it. And Kennedy was to much fun to watch anyway. But who knows now that we will be regular library goers maybe I'll branch out and read something that doesn't have to do with Forks, Bella, Edward & Jacob-no promises Hal :)

3 comments:

Amy said...

Hahha! When we moved here we discovered the library and Liam LOVES it. We go weekly. You should check out to see if they do a toddler reading time. Liam loves that too!

Sarah said...

Im glad you left a message, now i can add your blog to my list. Your fam is so cute!!!

Tammy said...

Janine you are welcome to look at my blog all I want--and now I will do the same to you!