Congrats Janine!! So exciting!! It seems like everyone is pregnant, I'm super baby hungry, babies are just so precious. Oh ya, I forgot to write you back about the stroller, it's a Cosco stroller, I really like it, easy to push and fits in my car trunk. Hope you start feeling better!
I am known as Wife, Mama, Babe, Neene, Neenie, Neeners, J9, Rita, errand runner, maid, chef, shopaholic, 90210 watcher, dog walker, compulsive, indecisive, and a little crazy. I love to laugh and be silly. Most of all, I love to be with my loved ones.
7 comments:
Congrats - that is so, so great! Were so happy for you! Love the cartoon - so true and so funny! I hope you get your energy back soon!
Congrats Janine!! That is so exciting. I bet Kennedy is excited to has a sibling.
so excited for you!!!! when are you due? in may?
Yay!! That's great! Hope you feel better too! It can be tough! Hey, email me your address!
Congrats Janine!! So exciting!! It seems like everyone is pregnant, I'm super baby hungry, babies are just so precious. Oh ya, I forgot to write you back about the stroller, it's a Cosco stroller, I really like it, easy to push and fits in my car trunk. Hope you start feeling better!
Hang in there! I feel ya! xoxo
Congrats!!! xo Brittney (Hansen) Swenson
Post a Comment