Saturday, May 9, 2009

Blog Hijacking - Happy Mother's Day !!

Babe,

Figured that I would be sneaky and post this on the blog for the entire world (or at least those that care) to read.

I love you!

Lets break it down, starting with the obvious… why you are a great mother. I think the biggest indicator here is that no matter what I do Kennedy is and continues to be a mama’s girl. You gals are two peas in a pod. I love having a lil’ mini J9 running around. You are forever patient with her and me. You make sure that she is fed, clean, rested, and most importantly always happy giggling and smiling. The most wonderful thing about being home at night is to be in the room as you put her to sleep, that quiet loving sincere prayer is what being a wonderful mother is all about. I have said this time and time again but will say it once more: I could not do the job you do!

Being a great mom has everything to do with being a wonderful wife and woman. You are a brilliant source for all things good in life. You have the capacity to be loving, caring, and supportive, while at the same time irrational, impulsive, and downright silly. It is a breathtaking mix. You make me laugh, cry, smile, forget things better left forgotten, and make me lists for the things you know I will forget. You are my Babers.

I love you love you love you.

Hal

Below is from Kennedy, she wanted to have a say so here we go:

W

4i9utsayz tsutsayz ts ax43zax43z6v cxasd7m,m,zcmdlm s

We love you!

10 comments:

Amy said...

OH, I absolutely love it! I completely agree that you are a fab mom...we really, really miss you guys!

Janine said...

I have the best husband in the world!!!

Erica Roberts said...

Way to go Hal!! That was beyond cute.

Thekrogwoman said...

Wow! Kudos to Hal! That is the best Mother's Day present right there!

Jade said...

WOW....great job Hal!!! I do have to agree with you that Janine is a great Mother and we could not have asked for someone who would love you and your children more! I love you both! Happy Mothers Day Janine!

Sarah said...

OMG. I Love Hal! So cute. Love you too Janine. Hope you had a Happy Mothers Day. xoxo

LaRee said...

Hal!!!!! You are so sweet! I love that you posted this.

Alaina said...

awww too cute cuz hal! Good Job.

Cappell Family said...

WoW I am so impressed Hal. I was on the verge of crying. You made bid time points for that!! Miss and love you both cari

Lynae said...

Oh my gosh! Hal your an awesome husband! Janine, what a keeper!