Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Weekend

This year Easter was a lot of fun. Now that Kennedy is older, she actually enjoys all the fun holiday activities. Saturday morning we missed the Easter egg hunt with the Easter bunny because I am a dork and wrote down the wrong time. I was sad about that, I really wanted her to get a picture with the Easter bunny. Guess there is next year. But we had our family Easter egg hunt, and that is always fun. So here is a look at the weekend:


Saturday




I made Easter cupcakes, and thought they were cute if I say so my self


Out in the cold for the egg hunt. We were lucky the rain stopped for a few hours


Kennedy would not put her basket down, not even to jump. All the little boys were cute and would help Kennedy up every time she fell on the tramp. They are all little gentlemen in training


Riding her cute pink and purple tricycle, well pushing it anyway


Kennedy LOVES, LOVES the babies. Here she is helping Bailey walk, and then giving Sophie kisses


End of a long fun filled day. How does it end- watching "Annie" of course. Then later hanging out with Daddy, and Sadie who is waiting for any bit of treat she can get


Sunday

Since we celebrated with the Family on Saturday, Sunday we went to church and just hung out. But was still a nice relaxing day


In the morning we let Kennedy open her Easter basket. She only wanted the treats in the eggs of course. I saw a company charging $30 for cute decorated Easter basket. I thought I could do it for cheaper, and for a whole two dollars I wrapped her basket. I thought it turned out cute for my first try


Easter pictures with Mom and Dad in her Easter dress. After that day we decided no more bangs for Kennedy, they grow to fast and never stay put



5 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh, so cute! Love the pic of you and K. Happy Easter. Love your cup cakes by the way!

Amy said...

It looks like a wonderful Easter weekend. You can tell that Hal totally loves to watch Annie! And you are looking quite FAAABBBUULOUSSS!

Alisha said...

Looks like you had a great Easter. Kennedy is so cute!

Heather said...

so cute! what a fun easter!

missed you at the shower, but loved seeing you and the miss and zupas!!! we need to go every time i come into town!

love the pic of you and kennedy.... you look BEAUTIFUL!

Breeana said...

Looks like you all had a great easter - Kennedy's dresses (both of them) are so cute! By the way I love the watch bands I may have to talk Shon into getting me one of those for Mother's Day.