Monday, April 6, 2009

Delicious

One of the best parts of a birthday is the desert for sure. I of course was not going to bake my own cake, so Hal went to this yummy cake shop called "Nothing Bunt Cake". I got Red Velvet because it is my favorite, and Hal got White Chocolate Raspberry which was so yummy. We got the miniature cakes that were the perfect size (but I probably could have eaten two). I definitely recommend this shop to any one who needs to cure a sweet tooth.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Okay, that is funny. There is one of those near by us and I told Ian that I wanted something from there for my birthday. We haven't ever been so I am glad you give your approval!~

Bowlby Family Organazation said...

Yummy, those look so good! And you pictures look good too, did you or Hal take them?

STRINGHAM FAMILY said...

the red velvet is my fav! happy belated birthday. we love that place. yum, yum.

Heather said...

yes please!
i am going there from the airport......i am a sucker for red velvet and baked goods!