Hal took the day off, so we are going to go play and try a new restaurant that we saw on Drives, Dives and Drive Inn's. As much as I detest getting older, I guess it's always good to have people who won't let you forget. Thanks for the B-Day wishes
I am known as Wife, Mama, Babe, Neene, Neenie, Neeners, J9, Rita, errand runner, maid, chef, shopaholic, 90210 watcher, dog walker, compulsive, indecisive, and a little crazy. I love to laugh and be silly. Most of all, I love to be with my loved ones.
5 comments:
I am totally ignore what you said!
HAPPY
HAPPY
HAPPY
HAPPY
HAPPY
BIRTHDAY!!!
Are you going to do anything fun, party pooper?
Hal took the day off, so we are going to go play and try a new restaurant that we saw on Drives, Dives and Drive Inn's. As much as I detest getting older, I guess it's always good to have people who won't let you forget. Thanks for the B-Day wishes
Happy Birthday!! We love you!
Happy Birthday! I thought of you but had oral suregery and was out of it. xoxo
Happy Birthday and you are NOT old!
Post a Comment