Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Second Time Around

(click on both pictures for the full view)


So I saw Twilight opening night with my sister LaRee. And tried my hardest not to compare it to the book. But that did not go to well, and I compared every second of it to the book. So of course I left feeling disappointed. I dragged Hal to it again on Thanksgiving because I really wanted to love it. He just mocked it the whole time, but I totally loved it. The second time was sooo much better. I was actually able to enjoy it with out judging so much. Of course there was stuff I would change, but over all it was fantastic.

They are starting to shoot New Moon in February which is very exciting. However, only Rob Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have signed on- but they better bring the rest of the cast back or it won't be the same. Actually, if they change out Rosalie's character I would not mind. I didn't think she was pretty enough to play her, and she just bugged in general. And rumor has it they will not be bringing back Taylor Lautner who played Jacob because they need a bigger guy. But I hope that is not true because I thought he was perfect as Jacob, and they already had good chemistry. And Peter Facinelli aka Dr. Cullen--get out he is a hottie. I hope we see plenty more of him on the big screen. No worries, I will most likely go see it a third time. I just can't get enough.


1 comments:

Amy said...

The more I keep thinking about it, the more I really love the movie. I just hope they don't bring back the same director, but they have to have Taylor. He is a cutie!!!