Today was a fantastic day. Not only was it my Dad's 57th birthday (Happy Birthday Dad!) but Kennedy and I had lunch with three of the most fabulous ladies ever. The fierce foursome (we don't really call each other that, but I like how it sounds) have not all been together in almost three years. So this little reunion was much needed. All three ladies are still cute and skinny as always--but don't worry I'm working on it. It is always a blast when we see each other. Makes me miss the old days when the only problem in life was figuring out what we were doing that weekend (sigh). Can't wait for the next lunch.
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Ladies Lunching
Posted by Janine at 9:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How cute is that photo!!! That was a fun lunch date. It really is hard to pin those two ladies down but us moms did it!!! Lets do it again soon.
You look so beautiful! Yes twilight. I had to go in thinking that it could not grab me like the book, it had to be a different kind of grabbing! But I loved it and want to see it again, again and again like you! I just can't wait until the next one!
Post a Comment