For months now I have been complaining about Kennedy's hair. So today I finally did something about it. Well not me of course because that would turn out to be a nightmare, but I took her to Cookie Cutters. And she did so good, until the end when the lady sprayed her hair with hair spray. Right now she is just not a product kind of girl. The cut was nothing dramatic because she would actually need a decent amount of hair for that, but just a trim of the bangs and of the back did wonders. It no longer looks all stringy, and a mess. And the back still flips out, which I love. My little big girl is growing up.
Thursday, December 4, 2008
First Hair Cut!!!
Posted by Janine at 8:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love her hair cut, it does look better, what a big girl to sit in her hot rod and let them cut her hair. It's time for another munchkin, yours is all grown up!
So, so cute!!! So Ian and I saw Twilight on Friday. He actually didn't think it was all that bad so I am grateful he didn't slam it the entire time! When he had heard that Hal actually saw it, he fell into the peer pressure...tell Hal thanks!
The haircut is so cute....but anything looks cute on Kennedy!! I can't believe that she is going to be 2 next month, my how time speeds by. I can't wait to see you guys again. Give D tons of hugs and kisses from her Aunt Jade. Oh, I second that, you guys need to work on another little bundle!! Love ya
Post a Comment