Today has been the worst day so far. I actually had to up the pain meds. My throat is so swollen that if I'm not careful, water or jello will come out my nose. Luckily the doctor said to take Benedryl to help sleep, which it has just not at this moment. And let me tell you how sick I am of Popsicles, but they are the only thing that help so I have no choice. My tongue feels nasty from only being able to eat crap. My doctor was right though. By day three I am wondering why I decided to do this. I have to keep telling my self it is all worth it not to get strep again. I just wish I could fast forward to day seven, and have the worst behind me already. AA AH, I'm so honoree about how much this blows.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
oh...so sad! What a horrible way to spend the holiday season! Hope you feel better soon.
I am so serious about my offer! Let me know if I can be of any help. Hang in there! xoxo
Oh man!!! I feel so bad for you!
o nein.... i am so sorry, but it will be worth it in the end. i promise!!!
hope you feel better soon.... at least we both fell horrible together :)!!
xoxo
Post a Comment