1.Wrapping paper or gift bags? Gift bags for adults, wrapping paper for the kids because it is funner for them to open.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial, easier and no allergies
3. When do you put up the tree? The weekend after Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down? Few day's after the new year
5. Do you like eggnog? LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Doll House
7. Hardest person to buy for? Parents and Grandparents
8. Easiest person to buy for? Me!
9. Do you have a nativity scene? No, I'm holding out for my Mom's-Yes Lynae and LaRee it's mine!!!
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? I mail them, if I actually send them out
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I can't think of one, I am grateful to even get a gift.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? My top three: Elf, A Christmas Story, Christmas Vacation
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Usually the beginning of December. It is hard for me to hold on to gifts, so the less time I have them the better.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No, gift bags definitely
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? My mom's gingerbread cookies
16. Lights on the tree? Yes! But not the multi colored ones unless it's a kid's tree
17. Favorite Christmas song? I love them all and are even better sung by Celine Dion
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay Home
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? dasher, dancer, prancer, vixen, comet, cupid, doner, blitzen, and the most famous reindeer of all....Rudolph
20. Angel on the tree-top or a star? A Star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? One gift Christmas Eve, plus new Christmas pj's for the family
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? The traffic, crowds, and people only concerned with gifts and not the real meaning of Christmas
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? If I could I would have like five tree's every year all with different colors and themes because you really can't go wrong with decorating a tree
24. Favorite food for Christmas dinner? Our traditional Stanworth feast
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Nothing but good health and happiness for all my loved ones
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Christmas Questions
Posted by Janine at 8:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Where does the time go... so cute Kennedy!
She's darling!! It's been a while! Email me your address!
I hope you throat is feeling better! She is such a cutie!
Okay your family is way cute. I love the name Kennedy. So I had to make a comment about your twilight post, but I wasn't sure if you would check back that far for comments. I totally agree with you on everything. I saw it 3times in one week, not really on purpose, but it just kind of happened. I didn't like it much the first time and then the second time I really liked it and the 3rd time I loved it. I actually loved Jacob, which I didn't really like him much in the books. Anyway I totally agree with you on everything. I hope you are feeling better. I've heard getting your tonsils out when you're an "adult" hurts so I hope you are feeling better. I'm so glad we can keep in touch now.
Post a Comment