Sunday we finally put together our gingerbread house. I have been waiting to do this since November. It was supposed to be Hal and I helping Kennedy make it. But for some reason Hal just took over, and went to town. I had to fight him to try to help. Kennedy did put a few pieces of candy on, but of course just wanted to eat them. But looking at it you would think Kennedy made it all by herself with no help. It was horribly decorated and poorly constructed. But neither of us have done this since grade school, so well cut us some slack. I have to say it was really fun making it and it will definitely be added to the Christmas traditions.
Monday, December 22, 2008
Homeless Gingerbread
Posted by Janine at 1:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
These are some great pics! We are building ours today and I know it wont look half as good as yours. SO cute!
HAHAHA!!! That is great. Ours is already half eaten because Liam just keeps picking at it!
lol, i love it!! Hal's picture is cute, it's nice to see a real smile from him on film! And Kennedy looks like such a big girl!
Post a Comment