Tuesday, November 11, 2008

It's cleanse time

So today is day one of the master cleanse or also known as the lemonade diet. Basically for the next ten days in the morning I drink a liter of water mixed with sea salt and then nothing else but the lemonade mix and a laxative tea at night. Last week Hal and I went off caffeine so we are not totally being tortured -to much. The salt water drink is by far the worst part (so far). Today I have wanted to eat everything in sight, but I'm holding strong. I'm confident I will make it all ten days (I have to keep telling my self this over and over). Why are you doing this you may be wondering. Because for weeks I have been feeling unclean on the inside (hopefully that makes sense) and in need of change of how we eat. And at dinner with friends a few weeks ago the lovely Erica told us about it, and I knew I had to do it (don't worry Hal will be joining me this weekend). And of course the added bonus of weight loss, which I am determined to keep off and then some. So send all your encouragement because we need it. And if you want more info on the cleanse just Google master cleanse and you will find plenty of info.


Out with the ladies in Park City-Angie, Jayma, Hanna, Vanessa, Me and Erica

5 comments:

Sarah said...

GOOD LUCK girl! You can do it! Cute pic by the way

STRINGHAM FAMILY said...

way to go i should join you. good luck.

Erica Roberts said...

Your funny!!! Hold strong.

Amy said...

GOOD Luck!

Thekrogwoman said...

Wow, so you're doing it!! You're brave! I'm hanging on to the breastfeeding excuse and once I'm done with that, I'm sure I'll come up with something else to put it off. I'm terrible, but you...you're great!!