This week Amy and cute little Liam were in town, so we got to spend a few hours together. The only thing missing was Hal and Ian. We hit Tai Pan for a little shopping. But some how only ended up leaving with fudge. I have not been there in so long, but it is seriously the best store. They have all their Christmas stuff up, and it made me wish I had six Christmas tree's to decorate. Later we grabbed a bite to eat and then just hung out for a bit. We talked Twilight of course, and Kennedy and Liam were so cute playing together. We love you guys!
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sounds like fun. I love Tai Pan! I recently went private, so if you still want to look, email me at alishamears@yahoo.com, so I can send you an invite.
I love that last picture! Poor Kenndy! It was so great to see you two.
Post a Comment