Saturday, November 15, 2008

Day Five

Day five of the cleanse will be over in a few hours. So far I am feeling fantastic and have a lot more energy. I only crave food once in a while, but the cravings are not over whelming which really helps. I have lost a few pounds, which I am very excited about and can't wait to see what the total loss will be. Hal started today. He is a bit crankie, and has a headache but other then that is actually doing well. It feels so good knowing that I am a little more healthier then I was a few days ago. And this cleanse totally gave me the boost I needed to want to eat better and actually work out( I have been talking about it for two years now). And since we can only get the ingredients at a health food store, Hal and I have both fallen in love with the idea of organic. Kennedy is stocked up on healthy organic treats for the next few weeks and actually likes them. We won't go totally organic because for us it is not realistic. But we are for sure changing all the junk we buy. I just hope this new positive attitude lasts and the old lazyness stays away-for good.

1 comments:

Natalie said...

I've done the Isagenix program (a similar 9 day cleanse) and really liked that. You get 2 shakes a day and one 400-600 calorie meal. After that, you can maintain with just one shake and 2 healthy meals. It makes you refocus on all the crap you feed your body! Hope it goes well for you!