
1. My finger nails, and toe nails must always be really really short
2. Before I all asleep I always move my head side to side and shrug my shoulders-I don't know why either
3. I hate driving behind any and all van's
4. I repeat my self a lot in a conversation and it annoys me- I get in from my Dad, who is a lot worse
5. I make the best mashed potatoes from scratch that are loaded with calories
6. I get very nauseous when some one else drives or when I fly. You will never see Hal drive with me in the car. It all comes down to a control thing I believe
7. I really hate strangers coming up to Kennedy, trying to talk to her and make her laugh. They only freak her out anyway- unless they are cute little old ladies
End of day 7 on the master cleanse and I'm down 10 lbs, yea!
Monday, November 17, 2008
For Sarah
Posted by Janine at 10:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
10 lbs!!! That is amazing!!!
I love learning new things through posts like that!
Post a Comment