Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Cut Short


So today I had to end my ten day cleanse. I only had a few days left and I really wanted another 5 lbs. But I have had this weird marble like ball in lower part of my throat that has been getting more agitated as the days go on. I'm hoping it is something that was bothered by only having the lemonade mix the last seven days. Hal made it all of three days, and decided to throw in the towel. He's a warrior like that. This cleanse really was not that hard for me, and I totally could have gone the distance. But being able to swallow comes first, so I have to end. I'm just hoping my throat is normal by tomorrow, but drinking orange juice all day today I know won't help the situation. Any one considering the master cleanse I would totally recommend it.

6 comments:

Breeana said...

I am so impressed! Way to go! And I loved the other post about you - it was fun to learn those things!

Sarah said...

Way to go Janine. That really had to be so hard. I can not give up my junk for nothing. Good for you and congrats on loosing som lbs.
Thanks for doing the Tag.
I laughed so hard about the one when you go to bed.

Janine said...

Ya, we all got a nut job in us don't we

Amy said...

I am so sorry, but WOW...You did fabulous. All those baggy clothes you now have, feel free to send them my way!

Alisha said...

Sorry about your throat, that's too bad. That's awesome that you went 7 days! I was telling my husband about the cleanse, I want to try it out, anything to be healthier is great.

LaRee said...

so no post about the twilight movie???