until Halloween. Until Kennedy, Halloween was the least favorite holiday of mine. For some reason I hate getting all dressed up in a costume. But I love getting Kennedy all dressed up. And this year we will actually go trick-or-treating so it will be even better. I had four costumes in mind for her this year, but three of them in her size already sold out. Here I thought I was buying way in advance since its weeks away, guess there are more eager mom's out there then me. But I did end up with a cute one. I can't wait, so here is a sneak peak:
Friday, September 12, 2008
7 more weeks...
Posted by Janine at 2:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Very cute costume, does the original ragedy ann have a seeing eye dog? Is your throat better? So sorry to hear about it. Hey, I hope you two weren't in the 50% of invitations for my birthday party that never got delivered. We missed you and I hope it was because you couldn't come and not that you didn't get the invite. More than half of our neighbors right around our house didn't get theirs and didn't come. Nice, real nice. Have a fun time in Tejas. Hey, if you think you might have any space, call me I have something I want to get to Shalene, but I don't want to send it though the mail. I would bring it to your house. Its a picture frame thing. Love ya tonz.
Janine WAY CUTE!!! You are on the ball. She is so adorable. Cari
Hope you are feeling better.
cari
Soooooo adorable!!!!
Look how cute! She is getting so big! I love it! So I'm thinking since I haven't heard from you that you didn't get that invite I sent. We had a huge problem with people getting theirs, our own neighbors didn't even get them. So I'm very sorry if yours didn't come. I promise I sent one! I love you guys!
Love it!!!!! We keep saying this but we really need to get these 2 girls together to play. What days work for you? How about next week on Wed?
xoxo
That is so funny! Hope that she can see well enough to go get all that candy! Too cute.
That is adorable! I used to hate Halloween also, until I had kids. Now it's so much fun!
Post a Comment