Warning many, many pictures!!
When ever we visit the fam in Texas, we always have a good time, and this trip was no exception (except for the seven mosquito bites on my ankle). I took over 200 pictures, but don't worry I will just share a few dozen. When I figure out how to edit video footage I will have to blog that of us playing Nintendo Wii, it was hilarious . The Wii will defiantly be our next purchase. There is never a dull moment, and someone is always making a fool of themselves (which is why we love it). Kennedy never fully recovered from being sick before we left, so she was sick the majority of the trip. But she did really good with only a few whiny episodes. She is always the best when we fly. We never fly with out some one telling us what a pleasure it was to sit by her. The secret- Tylenol and teddy grahams at take off, and fruit snacks when we land. And once again cute Sadie did really well at the kennel, which was a huge relief. I'm always worried she will get sick. Here are some pictures which I tried to put in order by day, but some got a little mixed up cause I still suck at blogging.

We had a lay over in Colorado to and from Texas, so Kennedy ran up and down the moving walk way to get some much needed play time in.

Grammy could not pass up getting Kennedy her first CPK doll, and her name just happens to be Kennedy Samantha

The night we arrived we celebrated Jordan's 1st birthday

Every girl needs a tutu

For some reason no matter where we go if there is a grill, Hal gets put in charge of grill duty. This day was no exception

Liam and Kennedy catching up in the bouncie house

Grammy was nice enough to get Kennedy a set of princess shoes for their house. Here she is like always with her heels, a purse and her cell.

Grandad has been waiting months to finally take both his girls on a wagon ride. When ever Kennedy got in it, we could never get her out


First time with pig tails. Our favorite hair style to date. Thanks Shalene!

Quick bath in the kitchen sink which she barley fits in now. Loving the morning hair style, super chic don't ya think?


Hal and Kathleen doing a little Wii bowling


Hal finally getting his a hair cut

This was Kennedy all week long-stealing and taking from Jordan. The concept of sharing has not rubbed off on her yet.

This was at the Fort Worth Zoo. It was a huge cage filled with hundreds of birds that would fly on to a stick of bird seed. Kennedy did not really care for all the birds flying at her head. Though, it didn't help that I would scream when ever the surrounded us

That is one big lizard




The silver back gorilla's were by far the best thing we saw at the zoo. They are so amazing up close. For some reason when ever they would look at us it gave us chills. Probably because we know they could kick our trash if they wanted to.

Seriously look at those eyes, still gives me chills


Shalene doing her monkey impression. You can't see it because the Ryan's head is in the way, but there was monkey poo all over the window. Yuck!

Thursday night Grammy and Grandad watched Kennedy while Hal and I went out with Ian and Amy. We ate at a yummy buffalo wing place, and after went back to their place. Here Hal was being hilarious by mocking Edward and Jacob (of Twilight fame if you don't know). If your wondering why Amy has their heads on a stick read her
blog for all the fun details.

I knew he was for team Jacob!

The words "forever"on their wall just happen to fit perfectly in this picture. Because we will forever be obsessed with Twilight

These pictures were taken at the Dallas World Aquarium. Kennedy is checking out the jaguar which was so beautiful. Except for the fact it was pawing and wanting to eat a seeing eye dog when it walked by



Grammy love


This was taken under a tunnel of sharks. They were cool to see swimming everywhere around us, but a little freaky up close

Now we can say we got our picture taken in a tropical rain forest- well close enough anyway

Jade and Grandad with Kennedy

These little guys were cute, but oh man did they stink. I had to hold my nose to keep the fumes out and the puke down
Cute Kennedy on family picture day

Gabbing after dinner (where the mosquito's ate us alive)

Amy, Jade, Shalene, Hal, Ian and Mike

Hal doing a little Wii skiing

Kennedy is such a good little helper

They are to cute

Amy testing her skiing skills

Well, I will stop there even though I have many many more pictures. As you can see our week was filled with a ton of family time. But we loved every minute of it and miss everyone. Can't wait for the next visit.
6 comments:
I love that you posted a million pictures! You know I have to steel some now. I am happy you guys came and we got to spend some fun time with you.
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I'm guessing that it won't be long until you decided to go back to texas for good! Kenedy is adorable.
Looks like you all had so much fun! Can you email me with your email address - I'm not sure if I have your current one - breehawkes@gmail.com. Thanks!
Love this post! Looks like lots of fun. I loved all your pics. You should have posted more! K is getting so big and she is so adorable. Now that your back we need to get together!!! That Gorilla freaked me out just looking at the pic. That thing is Mo-Fo Big!
xoxo
love it !!!!
next time you are in TX you need to come up to the "new o.c.!" for the day......
love the twilight pic!
XOXO
What a great family trip; I know the fam was sooooo excited for you to come visit. Cute pics. How did the family pictures turn out this year?
Post a Comment