Monday, August 11, 2008

Thanksgiving Point

Last week the sisters and I decided to go to Thanksgiving Point so the kids could play in the water by Noah's Ark. I always get nervous about letting her play in "public" pools-you know because kids are dirty and nasty for the most part. Luckily she never got sick ( I know I'm paranoid but I can't help it) and had a blast. I would go again-it's too pretty not to.


It took forever to get her to finally sit in the water, but she loved it when she did


Luke and Connor with Kennedy. Don't ya love her expression-it is such a "Janine" face as Hal would say



Connor and Abi were so cute and helpful. Always holding Kennedy's hand so she wouldn't fall


After we had a little treat where I got the first smiling shot of the day. Who knew, all it takes is some chocolate

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Super cute pics. I love it there it is so fun and so nice. Every tues in Aug it's only 2$ to get in.
xoxo