Monday, August 4, 2008

Perfect Ending

So I finished "Breaking Dawn" Saturday night, and was pleased with the ending. It was very stressful for a while there, but I think Stephenie Meyer did a great job in closing the series. I can see where she would do a few spin offs, and I'm hoping Jacob and Nessie get there chance (soon). Now I am reading it again for the second time, since I know what happens I can enjoy it a little more because I wont be freaking out as much. Hal was a trooper taking care of Kennedy for most of the day while I was lost in Forks. But now that I finally know how it all ends, I'm not as consumed and life is getting back to normal--Hal is very excited about that. *** Changing subjects now*** My fun little Kennedy story for that day is I found her with a jar of Vaseline and she was rubbing it all over Sadie. Ya, that was a blast to try to clean up. At least Sadie's coat is a little shiner and she probably feels a little more moisturized. But she is definitely not allowed on the couches for a while-being super greasy and all.

4 comments:

Bowlby Family Organazation said...

oh, what a joy! i keep all doors shut right now....jordan is a one man wrecking machine...it is hard to keep up...let's give kennedy vaseline at mom and dad's...haha!

Erica Roberts said...

I would have to agree on the book. She did a god job but almost played it too safe. Sometimes I feel like she gives her readers exactly what they want instead of what the story needs. Oh well I guess I am just comparing it to the other great series Harry Potter. I am glad you are functioning again as a wife and mom. Hope to see you soon.

Sarah said...

I cant not even get into the Twilight yet! I know, I must be crazy.

Breeana said...

You sound just like me. I read it super fast the first time and now I'm on the second run through, I miss so many of the details that I catch later and everything fir together a little more. I loved ti though, the happy endings and all. A lot of others that I talked to thought it was too happy. Wierd.