of feeding Kennedy's shoe addiction. I swear the child has more shoes then Hal and I put together. I can't help it, there is way too much cuteness out there not to. First thing she does in the morning is go to her shoe drawer, picks out her favorite pair of the week and has me put them on. It really is hilarious. Well, when I saw these gems I knew she had to have them. Six pairs of princess shoes for a princess . And she is loving them! Now the hard part will be making her take them off before we leave the house. Here she is in one pair.
Friday, August 15, 2008
I am guilty...
Posted by Janine at 8:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Love them! Need them! Where did you find that fabulous pack! She is so cute. I think our girls will get along great!
Do they come in a size 9?
Adorable, your going to have to get the matching princes dresses like i had to with Abi! The 3 of us should get these for Emme's birthday present.
So cute, I don't blame you for feeding the addiction. I want another little girl so bad so I can do the same!
So cute! Did you find those at Costco? I've been wanting to get my little girl some. I always have to laugh cause I think Shelby walks better in high heels than I do.
She is such a princess... I love that she loves shoes, I hope Bailee will have the same addiction!
Shoes are the best!! Hey I am going to be making our blog private for saftey reasons so will you send me an email so that I can invite you to view it? Thanks!
alaina0117@hotmail.com
Haha. I love it! Every girl should have a show addiction, it makes life so much easier. Haha. Can I have your mailing address?
Post a Comment