Friday, August 29, 2008

I'm so disappointed!!!

For all you Twilight fans who were anticipating the release of "Midnight Sun" don't hold your breath. Due to the leak of one of the copies, Stephanie Meyer will not be publishing it anytime soon. She states on her website "I feel too sad about what has happened to continue working on Midnight Sun, and so it is on hold indefinitely". I was sooo looking forward to reading it. For me this puts a big damper on the series. It would have been great to hear from Edward this time instead of Bella (she is just a little to whiny for me at times). Don't get me wrong, I'm still obsessed,but maybe not as much-if that makes any sense. I guess I will just have to accept the unfinished, unedited first twelve chapter for the time being. And hope one day (much sooner then later) she decides to finish it, and bring the "Twilight" joy back into our lives (ok, that last part was cheesy I'll admit - but I can't help it, I need my Edward fix)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Girl, I just cant even get into Twilight. I think I am only on page 20 and I have had it for about 5 months now. I suck at reading.

Thekrogwoman said...

I thought breaking dawn was the last one...Done deal! Wasn't it?? Yeah, I was way dissappointed that we didn't get to hear from Edward. Bella is LAME but Jacob...BORING!!! I wanted to skip his hole section, but I kept reading anyway.