Thursday, May 8, 2008

One of my favorite


books is "I Am a Mother" by Jane Clayson Johnson. I got this book last year for Mother's Day, and read it in two hours. I have just started reading it again for the second time. This book is a great pick me up and it has refreshing view points and thoughts about motherhood. It helps remind me, that even though being a stay at home Mom can seem monotonous at times, it is the best thing I could be doing for my family. I am so grateful and honored to be Kennedy's mother, and to have the opportunity to stay home with her. Best job in the world!

Happy Mother's Day

1 comments:

STRINGHAM FAMILY said...

i am glad you liked that book, i have been wanting to read it. i will go grab it now. thanks i love being a mom too!!! we are pretty lucky to be stay at home moms. see you soon.