Monday, May 12, 2008

Last Saturday

was a blast. My mom and I went to Nordstrom's to meet Leslie Blodgett who is the founder of Bare Escentuals makeup, and to have our makeup done by one of her professional makeup artists. It was fabulous to be pampered and treated like a VIP for a little bit, and the goodie bags weren't bad either. I have been using BE for six years now, but it was great to get a professionals opinion and new tips. Renee did my makeup, and did an evening look on me. I am always so safe and a little boring with my eye shadow so I wanted something fun. She went green, and I loved it. The trick is now doing it myself. I also learned that pampering my self a whole lot more (without Kennedy) is a major must.

Before and washed out

After and glowing with color

Close up of the eye color, maybe to close - sorry

This is Leslie who was great. But this picture of me is not

My Mom had her makeup done by Bravon, who is Leslie's right hand man

Of course I had to post a picture of Kennedy, can't post with out one

Super fun, Kennedy let's me paint her toes now










4 comments:

Amy said...

You are just extra gorgeous with the fabulous make-up! I know all about pampering is a must. I am so ready for a pedi it's ridiculous! How did you get VIP passes by the way? Miss you!

Heather said...

Stunning!!! There is nothing better than having someone else do your makeup for you. You look Amazing!!! and love the pedi on kennedy.

Analee said...

You look maavelous daling! I want to go and have someone do my makeup. I have been doing it the same for the past, well, lots of years. Kennedy's toes are cute.

Jade said...

Aww...I miss you guys so stinkin' much!!! I love Kennedy's little pink toenails! Well I updated my blog with help from Shalene of course so check it out!!! It is so me! I look forward to seeing you guys again and I might just have to come to Utah and visit soon!! Love you guys