is coming back!!! Yes, I am a 90210 fan. I can't get enough of the cheesy drama. I record it every day and watch it right before bed. Now no passing judgments, I know you all still love it and are closet 90210 fans. But coming this fall on "The CW" will be the spin off. Jennie Garth will make a guest appearance, but no word on any of the other original cast members. I'm hoping it will be good, but let's face it- it will never be the original. This is the new cast, will is bomb or be a hit..... well see.
Monday, May 19, 2008
90210
Posted by Janine at 10:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Girl! You know I love it. Let's meet at the Peach Pit later tonight to have a Mega Burger. But dont invite Val. She is driving me nuts.
xoxo
I'm a closet fan for sure! :)
I love you, Janine!
I must day, I am a fan also. In fact I became even more addicted in college when Amory, as Amory and I would make sure to make it back home by 11 to watch the re-runs. So this is something to look forward to!
Post a Comment