Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I am married to a super hero....

yes, you read that correctly. My husband, Hal Jordan is the "Green Lantern" and a founding member of "The Justice League of America". For all of us non comic book fans, he is pretty much a sexy man in tights saving the world - who just happens to carry a lantern. Every day Hal gets people coming up to him saying "hey, you're the green lantern". So we have decided not to keep it a secret any longer, and let everyone know. Also, I am "Xena" Warrior Princess (no lie, I really watched Xena when it was on- sad, but true). So our secrets are out, now you all know we lead double lives.

7 comments:

Em said...

What a cute little family you have. I like your makeup in the last post. I remember those days when pampering myself was soo much easier. As time passes it seems to get much more difficult. It's good catching up.
Emily Bettilyon Bingham

Sarah said...

WXSS Forever!!!! I think that is what we called ourselves back in the day. Thanks for the visual of Hal. :) Kennedy is one up on Avery with the sunglasses. AB only has 5
Love ya!

Amy said...

Whoa..you both are too sexy for words! I love that Hal is mentioned in the same sentence as the word "tights". THAT cracks me up! Pretty much for the fact that I can see Hal's face when he reads this entry. I am so loving this entry...

Bowlby Family Organazation said...

ok, you MUST make hal dress up like this and take kennedy trick-or-treating this year, in a highly populated and well lighted place!! the tights are a MUST!!

Lynae said...

Ah, the secret is out! So realy... who is Kennedy?

LaRee said...

So funny, his dad must have been a comic fan for sure, too close to be a coincidence!
I remember the Xena days, I can't believe we watched that show!

Analee said...

I would love to see Hal in green tights. Wow. The thought even amazes me.