I came across this article on www.whattoexpect.com (no I'm not pregnant, it was research) and I am very curious to know if it works. So all you ladies with more then one child test this out and see if it is true. If your expecting and know what you are having, I am dying to know what the results are. If your pregnant and still in the closet email me and tell me the results. If Kennedy was not asleep I would tell you what our results are, but it better show a boy is next!!!
Baby Gender Prediction: I've found the secret!
One of the fun parts of being pregnant is trying to determine what you're having - a boy or a girl!
"I have found the secret to baby gender prediction, though. It has worked for me every single time, and it's worked on everyone I know. I have a blogger friend that asked us to guess what she was having before she went in for her ultrasound. With one answer to one question, I was able to accurately predict what she was having.
All right, all right. I'll share my secret with you. BUT, it only works if you already have a child. If this is your first baby, I'm sorry, but I can't help you. I have yet to figure out how to determine the sex of the first baby. But, if this is your second, third, fourth, or even fourteenth child, I'll bet I can predict what you're having.
If this is your second child, look at the back of the neck of your first born. Does the hairline across the back of the neck go straight across, or come to a point? If the hairline goes straight across, your baby will be the same gender that your first born is. So, if your first born is a boy, you'll be having another boy. If the hairline goes to a point, your baby will be the opposite gender of what your firstborn is. So, if your first born is a boy, you'll be having a girl!
It's that easy!
And, just to prove I'm not joking, here are the hairlines of my first 4 kids:
Ashley
Notice that Ashley's is a point. That meant we would have a boy next. We did. Zander's hairline is straight across, which meant we'd have another boy. We did. Jace's hair comes to a point, which meant we'd be blessed with another girl. Which we were. And, Lucy's hair also came to a point which meant that we'd have a little boy next. It was right, and we had Parker. Parker's hair also comes to a point, so if we were to have another baby, it looks like it would be another girl.
I learned this secret from a friend when I was pregnant with Jace. Apparently it's an old Native American legend, and that's how they predicted what the next baby would be in the tribe. Amazing, isn't it?
Now, go check your kids and tell me if I'm right. So far I have a 100% prediction rating. If it doesn't work for you, let me know!I'd like to know if the legend doesn't hold true all the time."
Is this lady crazy or on to something here? Guess well see.

5 comments:
NOT TRUE! Keldin has a straight hair line and then I had a girl next. If that was true shouldn't I have had another boy?? I think you get what the Lord wants you to have...its that simple. :) Amusing tho.
Well I am confused. I find out in two weeks but have checked out both my girls and still have no idea what I am looking at. You should look for me.......
This thing is soooo confusing! But a fun thought...
Ok, so I checked my neighbors kids. Her first is a girl and has a point and her second was a girl. So I am thinking that it is not 100% accurate like this lady says...See you in a couple days.
I agree, this is not a good method< Stick to the Chinese calendar
Post a Comment