I have not talked about my new little business much on my blog, partially because I don't blog a lot these days, but I also wanted my website to be more updated before I did. But those that don't already know, I make interchangeable watch bands. I know particularly in Utah there are a lot of people who make them, but hopefully mine are different and maybe a little cuter. My website will be updated by Thursday so you can see what I have been doing. Right now I only have a few things on there but that will change shortly.
This Thursday I will be doing my first watch giveaway. I will be doing it on Amy's (click here)blog because her blog is fun & fabulous and gets twice the traffic mine does. I will be giving away two watch bands to two different winners. Check out her blog for all the details starting this Thursday.
So far I have been keeping crazy busy because of referrals from friends and family, which I am so grateful for. But any new referrals are always very welcome. Keep in mind if these watch bands aren't personally your thing, they still make fantastic gifts and I can custom make almost anything.
Monday, August 3, 2009
FREE GIVEAWAY!!!
Posted by Janine at 1:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment