I need my new camera already!!! If you didn't read my last entry, Kennedy broke ours on her birthday. It is so hard not having a camera, especially with how cute Kennedy is all day long. But in a way it is good she broke it, because I have been hounding Hal to get us a better one for about a year now. Only one more week to go and then I will flood my blog with tons of random pictures--it will be great. So in the mean time, here are two pictures of Kennedy from exactly one and two years ago to the day.
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Need It Now
Posted by Janine at 1:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I don't understand people who don't take pictures! That is the Kennedy I remember! We are missing you guys badly!
Dosen't she look the same when she sleeps! So cute!
Post a Comment