I always swore I would never do a kid's themed birthday with TV or movie characters. I also swore Kennedy would never watch Barney-never say never. You can't help but want your kids to be really happy and Barney makes Kennedy extremely happy. Opening gifts was fun because Kennedy would actually open them, but only cared about what was in them for about two seconds. And she actually smiled for pictures. I'm so glad that phase of not taking pictures is over. Sadly last night Kennedy got her hands on our camera, and dropped it. She has dropped it one too many times, and it finally broke. So now we are without a camera for a bit. Glad it happened after the party though. Here is a peek:
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Barney Birthday
Posted by Janine at 9:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
ADORABLEL!!
I can not believe she is 2!
Time fly's.
I still remember her little yellow tank outfit at britt's bridal shower! she was only 6 MONTHS!!!
she is just perfect!
xoxo
h
Ok! First of all, Barney? Really? So funny. Ya, kids will love their cheesy characthers. Wait til she wants the shoes that light up!
Second of all, love her boots! Where did you get them?
Third of all, your cup cakes turned out very, very cute! I agree, cup cakes are way better.
And the party looked like fun.
xoxo
I love birthday's!! So fun. Cute pictures too. And come on...who doesn't love a big purple dinosaur? Has shalene told you about the time she wore a barney suit to visit Joseph in the hospital back when he was sick? Good times!
Happy birthday - I know very, very late!
Post a Comment