Get this widget!
So I have started the Twilight series....again. Ya, I know what your thinking, I did just finish reading them. But I can't help it, they have this weird power over me. But this time around I am not as crazy about finishing them really fast to find out what happens (and the family is not being ignored again, and chores are once again getting done). I'm taking my time, but it is just as good the second time. And after having read the first chapter of "Midnight Sun" (which I am very very excited for) it made reading the first few chapters of Twilight that much better. I am even trying to get Hal on board, But he is refusing to read a "girls" book. I'm not giving up though.
So I have started the Twilight series....again. Ya, I know what your thinking, I did just finish reading them. But I can't help it, they have this weird power over me. But this time around I am not as crazy about finishing them really fast to find out what happens (and the family is not being ignored again, and chores are once again getting done). I'm taking my time, but it is just as good the second time. And after having read the first chapter of "Midnight Sun" (which I am very very excited for) it made reading the first few chapters of Twilight that much better. I am even trying to get Hal on board, But he is refusing to read a "girls" book. I'm not giving up though.

2 comments:
nein I LOVE YOU!!!
Keep pushing Hal. He may give in one day. Ian refuses to read the other two since he was tricked into reading the first one. It still cracks me up!
Post a Comment