So Kennedy has discovered a fun new game for herself. Well it's a game to her, but she is really just walking Sadie around on her leash. But she gets a kick out of it and Sadie gets some exercise. However, this is just a game that can be played indoors. Sadie would be dragging Kennedy all over if they went on a "real" walk. But it is adorable to see them running around together. They really do play like sisters sometimes (in a dog child sort of way). Kennedy will even play tea time with her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
What kind of dog is Sadie? Girl, you know that dogs scare the crap out of me. This one I would freak out if it got even near me. I love the last picture of them both looking at you so put out to have their picture taken.
xoxo
Sooo cute! The nice thing about having a dog as a sister is the dog can't fight about sharing a room, who gets the bathroom first or stealing eachothers clothes! Anyway they both are super adorable.
I love it.....she is so stinkin cute! I miss you guys so much and I hate the fact that I have to watch Kennedy grow up through pictures but at least I can do that! Tell my Princess that Aunt Jade loves her so much!!!!!
Post a Comment