I have been tagged by Breanna. I got the choice on which tag to choose from, and it was either this or list unusual things about my self. I felt this was safer. It originally had 47 questions, but I thought that was really long so I cut it down to 38. I'm sure you have seen this one go around in emails, but just in case here you go.
1. Were you named after anyone? No, my parents just like the name, I was almost a Lisa though. Glad they went with Janine
2. When was the last time you cried? It has been a while. I actually can't remember
3. Do you like your handwriting? No way. It looks like a 13 year old boy's
4. What is your favorite lunch meat? Turkey, don't like any other lunch meat
5. Do you have kids? Yes, our beautiful angel Kennedy
6. If you were another person would you be friends with you? Most definitely
7. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Alot, alot alot
8. Do you still have your tonsils? Yes, but wish they were removed. I get strep at least twice a year
9. Would you bungee jump? No
10. What is your favorite cereal? Blueberry Morning
11. Do you unite your shoes when you take them off? Nope, way to much work.
12. Do you think you are strong? No, I do want to be one day though.
13. What is your favorite ice cream? Strawberry
14. What is the first thing you notice about people? Well, to be honest I am a little shallow, so I notice what they are wearing
15. Red or Pink - Pink
16. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? That question could take forever. I have much to improve on in all areas
17. What color shoes are you wearing? Black flip flops
18. What was the last thing that you ate? Olive Garden with the ladies. Yummie!
19. What are you listening to right now? Kennedy laughing with Sadie in the back
20. Favorite smells? Hal always smells yummie, and Kennedy always smells so sweet
21. Who was the last person that you talked to on the phone? Green Lantern
22. Do you like the person who tagged you? Yes, Breeana is a sweet heart
23. Favorite sports to watch? I will watch soccer with Hal once in a while
24. Hair color? Dark brown with high lights
25. Eye color? Brown
26. Favorite food? I really don't have an absolute favorite
27. Scary movies or happy endings? Happy endings, hate scary movies
28. Last movie you watched? Definitely, Maybe
29. What color shirt are you wearing? Coral.
30. Summer or Winter? Both have their pluses, I prefer spring and winter
31. Hugs or kisses? Both please
32. Favorite dessert? Do I have to chose one? You don't get chubby like me with only one fav dessert
33. What books are you reading now? I am pathetic and don't read all to much any more
34. What did you watch on TV last night? The cable was out again (stupid Comcast) so we watched the movie Definitely, Maybe
35. Where is the farthest you have been from home? Cancun, we really need to get out more
36. Do you have a special talent? Sad, but no
37. Where were you born? Arizona
38. If you could go anywhere, where would it be? We would really love to go to Scotland to see all of Hal's family
There you have it. Now I tag Sarah, Cari Chappel, & Hanna. Happy blogging!
Friday, June 27, 2008
Tagged
Posted by Janine at 2:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I love Blueberry Morning, but I am to cheap to buy it. Can't wait until you guys come, I am already thinking about her party!! I can't believe that my baby is almost 10 mo. old. Tall Lynae Congrats, the baby is beautiful, she makes me want another one....how about you?
Post a Comment