Is it be possible that Kennedy is finally getting hair long enough to style? Yes!! After months and months the day has finally come. It's not much yet, but I will take what I can get. There is not quite enough to do two pig tails, but the side pony tail works just fine. We almost had a full pony tail, but it needs a little more work. After, I did try to put a bow on, but yet again she ripped it out. She did however leave it in for a whole minute, so we are making progress. No joke, I put a head band and bow on her every day just hopping she will leave it in. The longest has been three minutes. It's crushing I'm not going to lie. FYI all you mothers of little girls - start with the head bands and bows when they are days old and never take them off! That is where I went wrong, not having her wear one every day.
I know I'm making a big deal about her cute little hair style. But if your daughter was bald as long as Kennedy, and refused to wear bows, you would be freaking out as well. The best part, she actually let's me do it.

5 comments:
That is AWESOME!!! So, so adorable!
Oh Janine, I love you! I would freak out too. She is ADORABLE though. I love the last pic. Almost looks like she felt bad that she would not wear bows for you. I had a headband and flower if Avery's hair the first day she was born so she does not know any different. Now she likes to pick out her her bows! Pretty funny that she loves them as much as I do. Her flowers are always bigger then her head and I love it.
xoxo
oh so cute, i wish tess had some hair. but my girl does love her flowers and bows..yea, you gotta start young like minutes after they are born. she's a doll.
So cute! She is getting so big! So very cute! And look at cute sadie! :)
i love it!! and thanks for the advice. start them early.......noted!
Post a Comment