Ian and Amy, our fabulous cousins and dear friends have abandoned us, and are moving to Texas. Yes were happy that it will be good for them, but were very sad because we want them here. We have had some good times, but there are still many more to be had. I guess well have to go visit them in hell, I mean Texas. And they will visit often - how else will they maintain the hairyness (by that I mean waxing). Here are a few god times-
I have a million pictures of us all, and I just noticed were never all in the same picture, or that Hal is not in any at all. "Next time we see you guys we need a group picture".
We love you and miss you!

2 comments:
Janine,
Hey it's Hanna (J.) Stringham Angie said she keeps in touch with you. What a cute family.
Hanna
thestringhamfamily.blogspot.com
nein!!!
loving the blog, and loving you!!!
happy blog stalking!!!!
h
Post a Comment