Thursday, April 10, 2008

Obsessed Much

I blame Heather for getting me addicted to "blog stalking". Just like all the other bloggers out there, I to browse friends of friends of friends blogs. It's part of the fun in blogging. But today Schwen took me to a whole new level. I have almost found my entire senior class. I knew there were a lot of people out there blogging, but had no clue everyone was doing it. I say keep on blogging people, it's great fun to browse when you can't sleep at three in the morning.

4 comments:

Heather said...

NEIN!!!

Here to blog stalking over the phone & at 3 in the morning. Keep it up!!
xoxo

Amy said...

I am so glad that you started a blog!!! We miss you guys and cannot wait to see you soon!

STRINGHAM FAMILY said...

i love blog stalking too! give me your email and i will send you an invite. hstringham@hotmail.com (hanna jackson by the way)

Natalie said...

You'll have to send me some of those blog addresses (by email, of course)! I think it's fun to "spy" on people too! :)