Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My poor baby

has gotten her first sun burn. I have helped ruin her beautiful porcelain skin. OK it's not that bad and she has handled it well. Especially when I doped her up on baby Tylenol. She looks so funny with her shirt off because it still looks like she has one on. But the red is going away, and she looks good with a little color on her face. It happened Monday on our play date(p.s. it was so fun to see all you ladies, Vanessa, Erica, Mandy, Hanna, Angie- we need to do it again soon). My albino arms got quite the burn as well, but like always my legs got nothing. But I have wised up and the SPF 50 is now in the diaper bag. No more skin cancer.


Even the bald spots got burned

Here Kennedy is showing her new fav shoes. They are named "Janine" from the company Pediped whom I absolutely love. Want every pair they make

Too cute, had to show

7 comments:

STRINGHAM FAMILY said...

oh i feel so bad....i think Tess got a little sun too! oops. yea, we need to do it again. it was fun seeing you.

Amy said...

That makes my skin crawl! I felt like I was always sunburned as a kid...hence all my freckles! What a cute "red" little doll!

Heather said...

nein- she is too cute even with a sun burn!! she is a mini you!! i need to see you soon so i can eat those cheeks.

Natalie said...

Poor baby! You're not the only mom to fry their children though! :)

Analee said...

She may be burned, but she is so adorable. It is so easy. Breeana's litttle pale babies were over the other day. I was tending them and they went outside to jump on the tramp and swing and when they came in they were burned! (they were only out about 45 min.) That last picture is priceless.

Thekrogwoman said...

Hello!! I was there too!! So glad that I left such a lasting effect on you! :O)
I'm so sad about her sunburn!! Next time we should all put sunscreen on!!

Jade said...

I love this little girl so much!!!! You guys did a great job cause she is cute as a button! Love you guys...oh and next time put sun tan lotion on her!!!!! LOL