Monday, February 7, 2011

8 months

Today Shelby is 8 months old, and cutter then ever. She is 20lb 4 oz and 29 inches tall (a huge growth spurt from 4 months). Her first word is Dada and says it all the time which is adorable but I'll be honest and feel Mama deserves to be the first word. She has 2 cute little bottom teeth but the top two will be making their way soon. She actually enjoys baby food now which is kinda nice (as in the last 3 days). Were working on the crawling but no promises any time soon. She is such a happy baby which we love, unless the poor girl is sick (or tired) and then is a totally different child. Her and Kennedy adore each other, which I love to see. I love seeing her in clothes Kennedy used to wear, makes me happy and sad at the same time. And I am finally starting to see that her and Kennedy do look alike. Not as much as everyone keeps saying, but enough that they look like sisters to me now. I love this age, wish we could freeze time so I could enjoy all her adorable momemts a little longer.

The bottom pic is Kennedy at 11 months old in the same overalls which she wore that one time. Hopefully Shelby gets a little more use out of them




Loving carrots, and DaDa


First ride together at Costco and a favorite pic of mine

On her 7th month birthday (yes each month until a year is its own little bday in my head)

In this pic Shelby is growling, yes growling. And it is absolutely the funniest thing to hear. I keep trying to get it on video but she stops when I do. I'll get it one of these days


I am soooo far behind on blogging, I have millions of fun times to share including Kennedy's 4th birthday. My goal this week is to blog at least 2 more times. I can do it!!! (that is that chant in my head)

2 comments:

Breeana said...

She is adorable!

Thekrogwoman said...

k, really???!!! So stinkin cute!!! Aren't sisters just the best ever! Can't get enough! They are freaking adorable, and it looks like you are having a blast with them. For me, it's going by too fast and I know that soon, they will be big. Cherish the moments!