Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Jammies

In the past we gave Kennedy her new Christmas jammies on Christmas eve. But I decided I wanted to see them all month long. So we started a new tradition where the girls will get their new jammies the night we decorate the Christmas tree. It was a fun night, Polar Express was introduced to Kennedy and got her very excited for Santa, and cute Shelby got to stare at all the bright light on the tree. Love, love this time of year!!!

Between the 2 of them I couldn't get them to look at me at the same time. My fault for having the TV on

Love Christmas jammies!!!!!

My new favorite accessory for Shelby, so dang cute

Kennedy hung the first ornament. It is so fun how excited she gets about everything, makes the holiday that much better


The jumparoo is Shelby's favorite right now. She gets down nice and low then bam, shoots up.

We call Shelby Jr, can you see why

Best decorator in town

1 comments:

Amy said...

Your girls are simply adorable!!!