Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Gardner Village....Again

It has been tradition to go to Gardners Village in October to see the witches and go to the cute shops. I thought last year was the last time since they were putting less witches out and blocking them off. But we went any way and actually had a good time with the kids. We did a "witches hunt" to find the different witches and got a free cookie for it. Who doesn't love free baked goods. We'll for sure keep up the tradition and go next year, it's such a cute little place not to

Shelby for sure got daddy's pretty eyes

Luke had to keep holding Shelby, she is still to much baby for Kennedy to handle

One of the shops had shoes for sale outside the store. Bailee just couldn't help herself

I thought this was a cute spot for a pic, but the kids of course just wanted to play

My attempt to get a cute pic of Kennedy, but she was to distracted and just wanted to run and play

Little bright out, so I loaned her my glasses

0 comments: